Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Daily Scroll

 Dear Readers,

A Month ago today I fell and broke my right leg. So I was forced to pause my Daily Scroll. I have been in the hospital and in hospital rehab. However I am now going to continue with the help of God to produce my daily stroll from my hospital bed. I miss my dear readers and I will do my best to be here for you. I can testify that God has been with me every step of the way and the gospel I preach is true. The Lord Jesus does stick closer than a brother. In the future I’ll share more of what I’ve learned so far. For now, to everyone who may be sick or hurt, in the hospital or sick bed, I feel your pain I understand your frustrations. More importantly, so does the Lord. If you know the Lord Jesus as your personal savior know that he is with you, right beside your sickbed. He’s never left your side and he never will. He promised this in the Bible.



No comments: