Monday, June 13, 2011

He Cares, He's Family



By Shanna Wolfe, Guest Blogger

Yesterday, I worked 11 hours. When, I came home I turned on my televion watching this show called "Coming Home" on the Lifetime channel. It was about young military fathers returning home to their wives and small children. Each segment of the show was very powerful and emotional. I love a good story like that.

After the show was over, I got up from my couch and went into the kitchen. As I walked around the corner of my living room and into my dining room, I saw out of the corner of my eye the Pillar of Fire of the Holy Spirit. The Pillar of Fire extended from my living room floor to the ceiling (11ft). I went into the kitchen to grab something to eat out of the "frig" and laid back down on my couch. The Father then spoke to me.

He said, "Shanna, I'm here for you no matter how you feel or what you are going through. I know that your hurting. I can feel what your feeling. I'm here for you."

He walked over to where I was laying, kneeling down by the couch where I was. He then began to stroke my hair, like a caring loving Father that He was/is. In His eyes, I could see true concern and love. I didn't say anything. I just looked at Him and took the words He said to me into my heart. I needed to hear those words from Him.

The Father then looked at the Holy Spirit, who was near by observing. The understanding I have that this is my family. The Holy Spirit and the Father were there for me. I had a vision a few months back where I was seated in cabin in the forest of God. I was seated at a table with the the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit was hovering around. We were having a conversation, which I cannot recall. I realized at that moment we were family.

No comments: