Monday, March 9, 2020

Greetings Italy! Saluti Italia!



To all our friends and companions of faith in the Italy. Greetings in the name of our Father God, and His Son, Jesus Christ, author and finisher of our faith. The Lord would say to you…
"Fear not for I am with you...yes, even you. Your faith is perfecting in this day of trial. Your love for me has touched my heart. I hear your cries, I see your sorrow. Fear not for I am with you...yes, even you."
"Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me." (Psalm 23:4)
May the grace of our Lord Jesus be upon you and your families. May many blessings, health, and prosperity be yours today and always. – Gene
A tutti i nostri amici e compagni di fede in Italia. Saluti nel nome di nostro Padre Dio e di Suo Figlio, Gesù Cristo, autore e autore della nostra fede. Il Signore ti direbbe ...
"Non temere che io sia con te ... sì, anche tu. La tua fede si perfeziona in questo giorno di prova. Il tuo amore per me ha toccato il mio cuore. Sento le tue grida, vedo il tuo dolore. La paura non è per me con te ... sì, anche tu. "
"Anche quando cammino attraverso la valle più buia, non avrò paura, perché sei vicino a me." (Salmo 23: 4)
Possa la grazia di nostro Signore Gesù essere su di te e sulle tue famiglie. Possano molte benedizioni, salute e prosperità essere tue oggi e sempre. - Gene

No comments: