Thursday, September 15, 2022

The Daily Scroll - PURITY

 I was watching a video of a large stream with water flowing over rocks steadily. As the water flowed over the rocks it became white with froth. It looked so pure and clean. I wanted to dip my cupped hand in the TV screen and draw out some of that pure, clean, water to drink. I imagined how refreshing the taste would be. Then the video changed and followed the water passed the rocks and became a small river, flowing like before, but more peaceful and sure. I watched it flow off into the distance and thought that we are like that river.

When life gets rocky and our way, our flow in life, seems turbulent and unsure, know that God is purifying you. As you flow over that rocky time in your life, know that like the waters in the river, you are being stirred, aerating, and caused to become more pure. It’s something you go through that enables you to become that peaceful flowing river. What began as a rocky stream becomes pure refreshing water fit for use by the master; enlarging you into that peaceful river that flows in the will of God.

He’ll Bring you through that rocky place. It’s all part of the plan to change you into who you are meant to be, a beautiful pure child of God.

In Ezekiel 36:25 the Word says, “I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be cleaned; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you.”



No comments: