Wednesday, October 11, 2023

The Daily Scroll - Prophetic vision, October 11, 2023

Israel has been attacked from its southern border in a horrendous massacre. I was In prayer this morning for the peace of Israel when I found myself caught up in the spirit before the Throne of God. I got down on one knee and bowed my head and said the Lord’s Prayer. I could see his face, and he had in his hand, a golden scepter, and Jesus, was beside him on his right hand, also in the throne. He told me that he was aware of the horrendous massacre of innocent Israelis in the last few days. He said that this will not stand, and that he will protect Israel with a vengeance. Even though our nation has a fleet of ships offshore to aid Israel, the aid that they really need will not simply come from United States, but from God himself. He said that Israel will continue to be attacked, and that there will be continued bloodshed, but the bloodshed will be on all sides. Dark clouds are rolling in to cover Israel on all sides, and he himself will defend Israel. Then he ask me to step back because he had to meet with his commanders. So I backed up about 20 feet and stayed on one knee. He had several commanders, huge warrior angels, kneeling on one knee in front of him, facing him. Leaning forward, listening, hanging on every word. 

Father was leaning toward them and motioning with his hand as he spoke. Jesus was also leaning forward listening intently. I couldn’t hear what Father was saying, but I knew he was talking about the fate of Israel. Then the angel commanders drew their swords and pointed them toward Father, touching tips. Father laid his right hand on top of the swords and they began to glow and turn into bright lights in the glory of God. 


Then the commanders rose together and walked around the throne to their prospective divisions. I could see ranks and ranks of warrior angels, too many to number, standing with their swords drawn pointed toward their commander in front of them. The commanders touched their fiery swords to the swords of their subordinates who likewise turned and touch the swords of their rank and file. All swords were lit as they stood silent for a moment. Jesus spoke in a quiet voice and said, “Go.” Then group by group they rose into the air and flew off in formation. 


In the timeless realm of God it’s hard to tell if what I’m seeing is currently happening or is this the future? Is this fulfilling the prophecy as told in Ezekiel 38? One thing I do know is that it happens. Wether now or in the future, the important thing is it happens. Be ready friends. And prepare your friends and family for what comes next…the rapture of the church.





No comments: