Tuesday, May 21, 2024

The Daily Scroll - Hurt Again

 “How many times must I go through this Lord?” Have you ever felt that way? Facing a cancer diagnosis, Phillip, a devout Christian, has been in remission from cancer twice an now it’s back. His emotions run the gamut. From positive strength full of faith, then disparity again as he comes out of r3mission. 

Having faith mixed with fear, doubt, anxiety and many negative emotions can drive one crazy. But Phillip always comes back to faith. “I know that I am in the hands of God and I will serve Him no matter what.” This made Phillip an example to other believers. “If he can have faith in the face of death, then surely I can have faith in my life,” they would say.

Jesus said “Have faith in God…”

https://www.bible.com/bible/100/MRK.11.22-26.NASB1995




No comments: