Tuesday, May 14, 2024

The Daily Scroll - Worship in This Love

 Powerful worship comes in more than one form. There is of course, singing and shouting praises to God with fellow believers. But there’s a deeper more profound experience of worship. 

I am quiet, reflecting on how much I miss the presence of the Lord. I am longing for the love of my soul. Then sweetly and suddenly He appears, like the song and scripture says, “I see the Lord, I see the Lord. High and lifted up, being worshipped by the peoples of the earth,” when suddenly His presence is before me. Me! The least of the brethren. I feel His embrace, their embrace, as the Love from the Lord is poured out upon my soul through my spirit. No words are spoken in this worship. It’s not singing, shouting, speaking….it’s being. Just being. The exchange of love melds into one. And there we rest. The world, the throne room, the universe fades, and all of existence is only us, and the worship in this love.



No comments: