Tuesday, June 11, 2024

The Daily Scroll - Happy to Be Here

 The last ten days I’ve been in a great hospital in my hometown, Virginia Beach, Virginia. I fell and broke my right ankle in six places. I’ve had two operations, so far, and am now facing another one in three days. If I still have infection in my ankle, then I’ll be facing yet another one in a few more days. So how, do you say, could I possibly be happy to be here? It’s because of who is here with me…my Heavenly Father, the Lord Jesus, and of course, the power and presence of the Holy Spirit! 

I could stop right here and leave it at that, but I can’t. I want to testify that it is so precious to have a time, a time out of my normal life to sit back and enjoy my God. 

Psalm 73:28 tells us, “But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all your works.

“I love you Lord…and I lift my voice…to worship You…oh my soul…rejoice




No comments: