Thursday, June 20, 2024

The Daily Scroll - Through The Maze

 I am totally amazed at how God will lead those, who trust Him, through what seems like a maze, yet bring you out to the correct destination in the end. My own life has been in that maze many times and I can testify that He has brought me through each and every time. I could tell you of times I’ve been in utter darkness walking by faith. Many are the times when seemingly complete impossibility stood staring me in the face, yet with my simple childlike faith, the Lord protected me and held me up with His strong right hand. 

The Bible says, “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)

Rejoice for He Will guide you, even in great darkness. For the Bible says,  

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” (Psalm 105)

I can testify to his truth for even now I must walk and trust our Lord every day, and He has never, And I mean never let me down yet. Keep trusting dear Reader. gene



No comments: