Monday, March 12, 2007

Money Is Killing Our Relationship

Dear Friends,

This word from the Lord is complete, unedited, and presented exactly as I received. I share it for your benefit.

Yours In Christ,
Gene


"Son, Do you think the message I have for you to give is an easy one? Men have been ridiculed, harrassed, belittled, persecuted, and killed for giving my message. I have tried to give it at every step of it's development. You are right, the New Testament church of the first three generations was the model. However, as with every revelation and gift, as you know, I give it in seed form first. Then I let it grow.

The entire plan for the church is designed, and blueprinted in my Son Jesus. Remember, He is the vine. Then, my first three generation church was the fleshing out, in seed form, of my kingdom, church, family, it's government, policies, techniques, growth and service strategies, and operational design.

Now, have my servants always followed my plans? Of course not. You know that. However, a measure of my plan has always been carried out.

The enemy has beat down my church but I have never, even in it's darkest days, forsaken my church nor allowed it to be destroyed. In the early days, the enemy used persecution to destroy my church family. It didn't work. My people survived and their resolve became even stronger.

In the middle days, the enemy used church government and political control to destroy my relationship with my church family. It didn't work. My people's faith survived, they protested, and my church was restored.

In these last days, the enemy is prospering my church and trying to destroy our relationship with financial gain for the leaders, and the hope of financial gain for the congregation.

Money is killing our relationship! Those who have it, trust in it, not me. Those who don't have it, resent me for not blessing them. Money gives power and prestige to the leaders and an excuse to sin to the congregation. What leader will offend someone who has and gives money? They have become giants of justification-justifying why they can't offend givers.

Meanwhile, they have become rich and increased with goods, not knowing or even considering that they are really poor, naked and facing judgement. Haven't I said that before?

What really hurts me son, what really hurts me, is the fact that my chosen leaders... they have lost their first love...Me. And so many never had me to begin with. And my church, my family has a distorted view of me and a complete lack of knowledge of the relationship that they could have. The enemy knows how to hurt me. The only way is to separate us and hurt my church, my family.

Son, I have given you my heart. Please...tell them what I am really like. Tell them of the times we have spent together and what I really think of them. Let them know of my complete unshakable love for them. What more can I do? What more can I give? The enemy knows his time is short. Fight him! Fight!"

No comments: