Thursday, July 20, 2023

The Daily Scroll - Glorious!

 I’ve seen and therefore I share. The Holy Spirit gave me a prophetic vision just now. In Heaven within the throne room there is quite a Godly commotion. I don’t know what has caused this. It seems that something significant has happened. The atmosphere is charged with the presence and glory of God. He sits on His throne with Lord Jesus beside Him in the throne and they are in such unison. They are practically merged into one person although they are individually separate. Their hair is like wool and their eyes are alight with fire, the fire of the Holy Spirit who encompasses them. 

They are surrounded by heavenly creatures chanting, Glorious! Marvelous! Wonderful! Glorious! And so forth continuing. Their tone is musical. Around them are multitudes of Saints who have preceded us. They are joining in the chant. Glorious! Etc. The twenty four Elders on the their thrones are on their knees and elbows facing God with their crowns held on the floor in both hands, quivering, and chanting as well.

Glorious! Marvelous! Wonderful! Glorious! I find myself also joining them in their chant of praise, even  as I observe. The atmosphere which is charged with the glory of God is radiated with the brightest of light. But though it’s bright, it’s also pleasing and not intimidating. I asked myself what is it about this light. I no more thought that, than the answer came…it’s love. LOVE! 

As the occupants in the room praise They, the Godhead respond back with this light of love. I am overcome with emotion as I am experiencing love on such a level that surpasses any earthly love. Praise God! I have to stop. I’m writing this as it happens and I’m overcome and must wait in the moment….

After some time I’m back to myself in my easy chair reflecting on what I have just experienced. My friends, heaven and the realm of God is real. And it’s for you! Remember the words of our Saviour who said, “ And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.” (John 14:3)

He’s coming back to take us there, but meanwhile allow your spirit to receive this revelation given by the Holy Spirit. He’s real! Heaven is real! And there is NOTHING this world has to offer that’s better than this. Plug in and receive in the name of Jesus!




No comments: