Friday, January 26, 2024

The Daily Scroll - My Strength

 I’ve had three operations on my right leg in two years. My knee was crushed due to a fall and my femur was broken just above the knee. Three months later I fell again and broke my same leg just below my right hip. Then we found that the knee surgery didn’t work. January of last year I had a total knee replacement on my right leg. So I am in month 12 of an18 week recovery and permanently disabled in my right leg. Now last Tuesday I fell again in my driveway and broke my left hip. Back in the hospital for the fourth surgery. I can say with all authority that

 “The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.” (Psalm 28:7-8)


No comments: