Sunday, September 24, 2023

The Daily Scroll - Prophetic Vision 2/23/22

Dear Readers, Brothers and Sisters in the Lord,

I am sharing this personal experience from my journal to illustrate to you what fellowship in the Spirit means to me, and can mean to you. This is explained in my book, Fellowship in the Spirit.

Prophetic vision February 23rd 2022

I was laying in my bed in the Princess Anne Rehabilitation center in Virginia Beach after my surgery on my broken leg and knee this evening, when I felt the Holy Spirit come over me in a very strong way, in a very new way. It felt like I was sinking down, sinking into Jesus. It was as if Jesus was laying on His back in the bed under me, and I laid on my back right on top of him, sinking into him, and becoming one with him.

This union with Jesus went on for a while, and then the Holy Spirit came over me and I saw, in the Spirit, a man in Ukraine. Which city I don’t know, but he was a priest and wore Priestly robes. He was standing in front of his church. I could see clearly that the church behind him had some damage to it, like it had been hit by a couple of artillery shells, and rockets. He was standing in front with his back to the church, in the dark, with his arms down by his side. His hands were facing frontward toward me. He was weeping, and distressed to the point of suicide. Not that he was going to, but he was right at the edge. He had lost all hope And thought it was over.

I walked up to him, and at this moment I realized that I was actually there. I was more real and alive there than I was here laying in this bed. I walked up to him and began to speak as the Lord gave me utterance. I spoke in a language that I did not know. I wasn’t speaking in an unknown tongue, I was speaking in his language and he understood everything  I was saying, as the Master spoke through me prophetically.

The Lord told him that he loved him, that he was safe, and that he and his congregation would make it through this hard time in his town. He told him not to fret because God is standing with him. The man got down on his knees facing me and wrapped his arms around my legs. We began to weep, and I could feel Jesus weeping with us, and did so for a while. Then I put my hands on his head. It was actually the Lords’ hands in my hands on his head, petting him and letting him know that God loved him. This lasted for a few minutes until the Priest passed out and fell off to his right, quietly laying there, and then it was over. I was back to myself.

The Lord let me know that I was coming into a new realm of ministry, and that there are things that I can do in him, through him, that I cannot do on my own. I recognize that it wasn’t my own ability or power, it was a supernatural event from the Lord through the Holy Spirit. I know that I’m not worthy, but he will use whom ever he wants, and do what ever he wants to do. I count myself blessed thinking back on it, the priest wrapping his arms around my legs and here I am in the hospital with a broken leg. And then when he was done he fell over on his right side just like I did when I fell and broke my leg. Coincidence? All I know is that the Holy Spirit used me to minister His Love to a hurting Priest on the other side of the world in the Spirit, and it was so real it was as if I were actually there. 

I share this entry from my personal journal to show you what is possible when you have fellowship in the Spirit with the Lord. He’ll open things up to you that you won’t believe. Later something happened that made my jaw drop. The very day after this, February 24th 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine with artillery shells and rockets. This is the truth.

No comments: